Skip to Main Content

2016-2017 Catalog

Summer Courses

A student wishing to take summer courses at another institution, whether for enrichment or to make up deficiencies, must petition the Academic Progress Committee in advance for approval. Course credits are transferrable only if the student earns a grade of "C" or better as certified on an official transcript. Grades earned elsewhere are not recorded on the permanent record; transfer grades affect the cumulative average only in courses taken at other LVAIC institutions. Students with junior or senior status are not normally permitted to transfer courses from two-year institutions.