Skip to Main Content

2021-2022 Catalog

Transferring or Resignation from the College

Students who wish to resign from the College or transfer to another college should arrange to do so through the Office of Advising & Co-Curricular Programs. (See College policy on refunds.) Students who fail to report to the College and complete registration within two weeks after the beginning of any term will be considered as resigned and must request consideration for reinstatement from the Dean of Advising before returning to the College.